VACANCIES FOR CITY BOARD MEMBERS
HOPE FOR A BETTER FUTURE AS COUNTY GOVERNMENT INVESTS IN EDUCATION
The county government of Kisumu has made significant investment in Early Childhood Education (ECDE) and vocational training institutions so as to improve the future well-being of the local children. In 2013, the most dilapidated structures in all Primary Schools in...
County Launches e-Trade Licencing System
County Government of Kisumu has launched the E- Trade licensing system,a landmark initiative that will boost our revenue collection and ease the process of doing business by enhancing accountability,transparency and efficiency. The journey to automate the county’s business systems began...
WATER IN ABUNDANCE AS DEVOLUTION TAKES SHAPE
Water is life!Despite the county sitting at the shores of Lake Victoria,Kisumu people were seriously starved of clean water supply for many years. Long queues at few water points and water vending carts were the most common features of our...
APPOINTMENT OF THE COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF KISUMU AS LICENSING AGENT FOR PETROLEUM RETAIL BUSINESSES
Kisumu County Government is pleased to have been appointed as Energy Regulatory Commission’s agent for petroleum retail businesses;i.e the Licensing,Inspection & Compliance,and Enforcement of Oil and Gas downstream activities within Kisumu County. As per the Energy Act 2006, the Energy...
- Petroleum Business Licensing Procedure
- APPLICATION FORM FOR RETAIL OF PETROLEUM PRODUCTS (EXCEPT LPG)
- APPLICATION FORM FOR A LICENCE FOR RETAIL OF LPG IN CYLINDERS
- FINAL PREQUALIFICATION LIST 2016-2018
- Shortlisted candidates for various posts within the Kisumu County
- Kisumu County Draft Finance Bill 2016
- KISUMU COUNTY BUDGET FOR FY 2016-2017
- Governor's State of the County Address