The County Deputy Governor
I want to take this opportunity to welcome all of you to Kisumu County. First and foremost, my appreciation is to the people of Kisumu for giving me a chance to serve them as the deputy governor.
It is my hope and trust that through collective responsibility and collaboration with investors, stakeholders and like-minded partners, we will bring substantial change and development to the county and the country at large.
All we need is your support and mutual cooperation to fast track growth of the county. Feel free to share with us your views at any time.
I am glad that the office of the Deputy Governor, Kisumu County is unique in its deliberate attempt to ensure an all inclusive community. The office ensures that gender roles and responsibilities particularly women, are considered in the design, implementation and monitoring of all its core activities.
This gender mainstreaming lays emphasis on the principles of equity that is central to the principles and values of Kisumu County.
The leadership therefore is committed to facilitating the removal of gender imbalances in all aspects of the county.
H.E Ruth Odinga, Deputy Governor, Kisumu County
E-Services County Assembly County Public Service Board
- Proposed Renovation of Nyiera Community Health Workers Office (West Seme Ward)
- Proposed Completion of Otieno Owala Dispensary (North Seme Ward)
- Proposed Construction of Bondo ECD (Awasi.Onjiko Ward)
- Proposed Construction & Completion of 1 Door Pit Latrine at Nyambeke ECD (Kobura Ward)
- Proposed Completion of Reru Koduol Dispensary (Kabonyo/Kanyagwal Ward)
- Fencing and Building of 2 Door Toilet at Kadinda Health Center (Ahero Ward)
- Disilting of Riat-Oyani Canal (Ahero Ward)
- Disilting of Kagiri Water Pan (East Kano Wawidhi Ward)