Health Services and Promotion of Health Investments
Name Hon. Elizabeth Ominde Ogaja
Profile Elizabeth is a highly qualified pharmacist with over 30 years post graduation experience. She holds a M.Sc., Pharmaceutical Analysis from the University of Bath (UK) and a Bachelor of Pharmacy from the University of Nairobi (Kenya) and several post-graduation career development courses. Elizabeth has a vast experience in the pharmaceutical sector where she has held several positions, some of which include: the Pharmacist in charge in Siaya and Kiambu District Hospitals, Pharmacist in charge Drug Analysis and Research Unit with the Ministry of Health seconded to the Department of Pharmacy at the University of Nairobi; Acting Chief Pharmacist; National Quality...
A dynamic, excellent and globally competitive County health services, that contribute to a healthy and productive population by 2017
To transform the livelihood of the people of Kisumu County through responsive and sustainable technologically-driven evidence-based and client centered health system for accelerated attainment of highest standards of health.
E-Services County Assembly County Public Service Board
- Finance and Planning
- Water, Environment and Natural Resources
- Lands,Housing,Physical Planning and Urban Development
- Education, Youth, Culture & Social Services
- Agriculture, Fisheries and Livestock Development
- Roads,Transport and Public Works
- Communications,Information and Technology
- Tourism,Trade and Heritage
- Industrialization, Energy and Enterprise Development