Industrialization, Energy and Enterprise Development
Name Hon. Johnson Awuor
Profile Minister for Industrialization,Transport and Enterprise Development
Ministry of industrialization, Transport and Enterprise Development is one of the 10 Ministries in the county government of Kisumu
It comprises the following directorates:-
- Directorate of Industrialization
- Directorate of Enterprise development
- Directorate of Transport
To be a dynamic institution that facilitates an expanding globally competitive and innovative industrial, transport and enterprise sector through innovative policies, enabling environment, value added, knowledge base, industrial and commercial hub of Eastern Africa.
The mission of the ministry is to create the environment for business to complete globally through innovative policies, vibrant, technology driven, liberalized and competitive trade and industrial sector that significantly contributes to economic growth and employment creation.
Industrial and Enterprise development policy, Transport (Lake Rail and Road) policy, Quality control; patent policy; industrial and enterprise training and capacity building; attracting domestic and foreign direct investment; promotion of industrial and enterprise research and development, innovation and technology transfer and the development of micro, small and medium range industries and enterprises; co-operative growth and development.
- Customer satisfaction
- Environmental sustainability
- Gender equity
E-Services County Assembly County Public Service Board
- Finance and Planning
- Water, Environment and Natural Resources
- Lands,Housing,Physical Planning and Urban Development
- Health Services and Promotion of Health Investments
- Education, Youth, Culture & Social Services
- Agriculture, Fisheries and Livestock Development
- Roads,Transport and Public Works
- Communications,Information and Technology
- Tourism,Trade and Heritage